Call us now:
Self Harming is when a person injures themselves intentionally. For people who self harm, it is a way of coping with distress and difficult feelings.
The most common form of self harm is cutting of the flesh with sharp objects. But there are many different ways that people self harm.
- Taking overdoses of drugs
- Hitting or bashing body parts
- Cutting off/shaving of hair
- Sticking things in one’s body
- Swallowing harmful objects or substances
- Burning oneself
I can work with you using one of a number of techniques, depending on the severity of your problem. If self harm has taken over, I can help you, particularly if you live in the Stockport or Manchester area.